I suggest you ...

Need to be able to save and reload - this is essential!

I have just paid $49 only to find out I can't save and then re-load previously saved templates that I have created. It must save/reload!

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve HallSteve Hall shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • PkaeyPkaey commented  · 

We are being cheated??? Cannot save? No good documentation? No help & support site? And that qubix.io goes to blank page? $49 for nothing?

• Tim ClarkTim Clark commented  · 

Why would you sale something that is not finish. There is no way to export your design to use for the web. I think you guys should have turn this into a wordpress plugin this would work better in this case. Linking to images is no good. WTF is thisI don't get it I can copy the HTML but no css to hold it together. I would like a refund this sucks. Adobe Muse will kill this.
        PAID IN FULL - TRANSACTION ID: 9NB25509HG463652S

• HansonHanson commented  · 

Export feature exports as a .qbx file. How do we use it? Shouldn't it be bundled as a zip file?

• AnatoliiAdminAnatolii (Admin, bootstraptor.com) commented  · 

in the next 1-2 days, we plan to implement this functionality on the local version, but on the local environment there are a number of restrictions on the file system. Therefore, we planned for this online version. Now you can try the closed alpha http://qubix.io testing in the coming week will be released stable version

• Anonymous commented  · 

i agree, we should definitely be able to keep archive for the work we do and be able to load from out own modified versions. same way we are loading from templates provided or purchased. i am holding off to purchase until you guys add the save and reload from personal category

Feedback and Knowledge Base